|GK Shravan Kumar|
· BFA Painting from JNTU, Hyderabad, A.P., INDIA.
· Draftsmen Civil (I.T.I) From Naveen ITI, Nalgonda, A.P., INDIA.
· Drawing – Higher (T.T.C.) from Board of Technical Education Hyderabad, A.P., INDIA.
· Awarded with GOLD MEDAL at 71st All India Art Exhibition, 2012 by Hyderabad Art Society.
SOLO SHOW :
· An Exhibition of my paintings TOGETHER @ ICON art gallery, Hyderabad on April 6th to 26th 2012.
GROUP SHOWS :
. participated in INDIA ART FESTIVAL Mumbai, conducted by Deccan Art Foundation Hyderabad on 28th Nov. To 2nd Dec. 2013
. participated in JEEVA conducted by Chitramayee Art gallery Hyderabad on 1st Oct To 3ost Oct 2012
. participated in life together conducted by ICON Art gallery Hyderabad on28TH SEPT 19TH OCT 2012
. Participated in Art Bangalore 2012 being held at UB City. More than 250 art works are display at the event, organized by The Collection, UB City,
. Participated in Nirmala ganga an exhibition of 20 Artists, conducted by G.P. Birla Centre, Hyderabad on May 6th to 26th 2012.
. Participated in AWAKENING OF BUDDHA conducted by ICON Art Gallery, Hyderabad on May 6th to 26th 2012.
· Participated in All India Art Exhibition, 2012 conducted by Hyderabad Art Society
· Participated in Group show at South Africa, organized by CEWAC in association with SANAVA and also same exhibited Bridge at ICON Art Gallery on 26th Nov, 2010.
· Participated in group show conducted by AIFCS, at Hyderabad art Society art gallery.
ART CAMPS :
· Participated in Art camp against Terrorism at press club Hyderabad, on Mar 2013.
· Participated in water color Art camp by ICON art gallery, on Mar 2011.
· Participated in Art camp conducted by FPAI at JNTU campus, Hyderabad, A.P., INDIA.
· Participated in art camp on Role of women in present society in the year 1992.
· Participated in Allvel Artists camp on Traditional art conducted by Shilparamam, Hyderabad, A.P., INDIA in the year 1999.
· Many private, corporate and public collections in INDIA & ABROAD.
RELATED WORK/PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
· Production Illustrator for several big budget films in south Indian film industry.
· I am still continuing as a story board illustrator.
· I directed one short film KALAVARAM, screened at 1ST HIFF (Hyderabad International Film Festival)
ABOUT MY WORK :
· As I hailed from a rural village background, I have grown up watching the beautiful visuals of village atmosphere, activities of villagers, traditional folk culture on the canvas of the nature. So, I am recollecting my memories in the form of contemporary figurative style.