1. State Board of Art and Technical Education in Drawing and Painting, Hyderabad
2. Graduate Degree in Bachelor of Engineering (mech) from Osmania University, Hyderabad
Solo and Grouph shows :
1. 2009 12 th Annual International Exhibition, 2009, of International Soceity Acrylic Painters (ISAP),California, USA, (Aug to Sept,, 2009)
2. 2009 APW Art Gallery, World of Imagination Vol 2 New York,
3. 2009, Chitrakala Parishad, Bangalore, group show
4. 2009 Jahangir Art Gallery, Bombay Art Society annual competition
5. 2008, Sezal Encasa Art Gallery, Mumbai
6. 2008, Chitramayee, State art gallery, Hyd
7. 2006, auditorium, collector office, Adilabad,
8. 2004, I.C.C.R. Gallery Hyd
9. 2003, AP Contractors union, hyd
10. 2002, AP Engineers Assn buildg,Hyd,
11. 2000, ENC Auditorium, Hyd.
12. 2000, Spl Class Contractor Assn building, Manchiryal.
13. 1997, Sri Ram Sagar Project auditorium,Nizambad
14. 1994, Forrest Association Bhavan,Manchiryal,ap
15. 1994, Adilabad Kalabhavan,Adilabad,ap.
16. 1989, IOL Coporation,Madras
17. 1986, Singareni Open Cast club, Manugur,A.P.
18. 1984, Soceity for Promotion of Arts,HYD,(Grouph show)
19. 1974, Kalakendra Auditorium, Bhadrachalam, Khammam.
20. 1973, Osmania University Auditorium,hyd
21. 1972, Engg. College gallery,O.U.,hyd
22. 1967, Nizam College,University Auditorium,Hyd
23. 1966, S.V.E.S. Academy, Hyd
24. 1964, Press Club,Hyd
AWARDS and appreciation from :
1. Garlanded and Blessed by President of India Sri Radhakrishnan, in the year 1961 at the age of 11 years , for Child Art
2. 2009, Honorable mention in Finalist category from ART Renewal Organization, New York (ARC SALON International Competition, 2008/2009)
3. Signature member International Society of Acrylic Painters, ISAP, CA, USA
4. 2009, National Award in Landscape in 117 the All India Annual Art Exhibition (2009) from Bombay Art Society.
5. Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth,U.K.
6. Madam Jaqueline Kennedy,
7. Yuri Gagarin, Soviet Cosmonaut
8. Madam Indhira Gandhi,
9. Sri S Radha Krishnan,President of India
10. Sri Zakir Hussain,President of India
11. His Excellency Nizam Nawab
12. Sri N. Suresh Reddy, Honarable Speaker, A.P. State Assembly,
13. State Merit Schlorship of A.P, India, 1967
14. Riyathi Award and Scholorship for child arts,1962
15. Swami Vivekananda Educational Trust Award for talent ,Vidyanagar,hyd
16. A.P. Engineers Cultural Assn award for special talents
17. Kalanjali District cultural Assn, Award for best painting, Khammam, AP.
18. Society for Promotion of Arts. (S.P.A), Hyderabad, Best in Show Award ,1st and 2nd prize
1. T.V5 Live Show Interview
2. Gemini TV
3. MAA TV
4. E TV.
6. Catalogue of 117th All India ART Exhibition 2009(Bombay Art Soceity)
7. D N aNews, Mumbai
8. Afternoon News ,Mumbai
9. Bombay Times News.
10. EENADU Daily
11. Andhra Jyothi Daily
12. Deccan Chronicle Daily,
13. Deccan Herald, Bengalore,
14. Andhra Bhoomi Daily
15. Lokmath Daily,
16. Sunday Free Press,
17. The Sunday Express,
18. Swatantra Vartha
Born and raised in Hyderabad area , Vishal dreamed of attending the J.N.T.U. College, Hyderabad, but ,instead pursued an Engineering Degree (B.E.Mechanical) at the Osmania University to satisfy his parents insistence on a more practical path to earning a living .
Vishal is Born Artist. Drawing was his passion and he practiced daily. Recognition for Vishals efforts came early.
In 1962 ,at the age of 12 years, A.P. Govt invited him to paint and present the portrait painting of Sri S. Radhakrishnan, President of India at the public gathering at Nizam College grounds, President appreciated his art and garlanded him.
In the year 1964,( at the age 14yrs) Press Club of Hyderabad invited him to conduct 1st Solo Exhibition of his paintings, inaugurated by then Cultural Minister of A.P. Govt, Sri M.R.Appa Rao.
Vishals early paintings were studies in Realism .Later he concentrated on painting style of impasto combining Indian painting strokes and Western colors. Vishal refined his paintings to capture the energy and movement in the topic of his personal history and lifes rich memories. One outstanding aspect of Vishal’s art is his unique ability to communicate dynamic movement. In order to have lines and strokes contain aesthetic meaning, first he'll use abstract strokes with vivid rhythms to describe the most complicated human feeling and body language. In the details, the lines and planes are very modern looking, with a realistic feeling. Vishals ability to capture the essence of his subject matter while allowing the viewer to participate is sublime
He received in 2009, National Award in the117th All India Annual Art Exhibition, conducted by The Bombay Art Society at Jahangir Art Gallery.
In the years 2008 and in 2009 , he received Finalist Awards twice from ARC Salon International, New Jersey, USA..
In the year 2009 , he is selected to Signature Membership in ISAP(International Society of Acrylic Painters), CA ,USA.